Barbel Angler

Hi All

I've got 10 of these reels to clear - any sensible offers considered... PRICE REDUCED!!

FOX BOB JAMES CENTREPIN - LIMITED EDITION ONLY 1,000 MADE

Angling legend Bob James has been working with Fox's team of in-house CAD-designers to engineer a centrepin that combines amazing performance with typically traditional good looks.

The Bob James Signature Centrepin was born, a reel that combines the latest engineering techniques, top quality materials and know-how from one of the UK's best anglers to offer unrivalled performance.

There are only 1,000 of these reels in production, so make sure you get hold of a piece of history.

The reel works with two high quality, low friction bearings that produce super smooth performance. You can blow on the spool and watch it rotate indefinitely such is the amazing engineering! This means that when fishing the centrepin on a running water you can literally let the power of the water pull line from the reel, improving your rig presentation and ultimately leading to more fish in your net!

The handles are removable, it has an adjustable drag, quick release spool and a special no bump knot line fixing. It has a five inch lightweight, machined spool.

Key features include:

• 2 high quality, low friction bearings
  • Removable handles
  • Adjustable drag
  • Quick release spool
  • Lightweight machined aluminium backplate
  • Lightweight machined aluminium

Jez

Last edited by Anonymous on 24/01/12 10:45, edited 1 time in total.

What sort of price are they going for ?

Bob

Hi Bob

Have sent you a PM

Regards

Jez

Hi Mate

Out of my price range with the current lack of work I'd image! How do they compare to the Young's version that was made? I met a nice chap at Barton Court last week who wanted one, so I told him you had these for sale. I'll PM you his details.

Martin